Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"Die Hard"

Good to hear from you, mi amigo. The catfish is working hard as opposed to hardly working. But it's all good.

My training store does not allow smoking so I'm an "under packer" a day when I work, so perhaps it's my destiny, eh? You can't even smoke on the property.

I innocently reported to work one day last week smoking a "before I begin work" smoke and was chastised by my boss. They mean buisness, a zero tolerance if you will. He even suggested I buy a patch pronto as he had done. 3 years ago and 50 pounds heavier. Been there, done that.

Good to know someone still reads the Pond. Take care, mi amigo

I'd rather fight than switch, v.c.

P.S. Apologies to Tareyton

P.S.S. Seems a new "Die Hard" movie will be out this summer. Should be good. Here's the trailer.


">

No comments: