Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn?" Eh?

It's cold here on the Pond. But once again it was good to hear from the guys. Michael Vick will always be known for the "finger." And how 'bout them Saints? They ain't the "Aints" anymore. Remove the paper bags, eh?

You couldn't have picked a better post, pictru. Cos nobody loves you when yer down and out. If I remember correctly, it was my second post for the bored, er, on the board. Circa 2001. Ah, those were the days. Apologies to Mary Hopkins, who recorded on the "new" Apple label, circa '68.

Well, I gotta get up early and start my job quest. v.c.

P.S. I really like this song and will include it here for your edification.

P.S.S. Let's get together, pictru. Me, you, hoots, bbq, slippery, rockhead, et al.

No comments: