Tuesday, April 26, 2005

15 minutes of Fame-Love-It's a Bitch


Andy Warhol once said that everyone will experience 15 minutes of fame at some point in his/her life. It is a true statement. I immortalized my old pal from band on the run [ Gary Nelson ] in one of my more recent posts. And whoever posed for this cover [ Sticky Fingers ] will live in infamy.* The model is engaged with a) a pocketful of big bills and change; b) a big zucchini stuffed down his trousers; c) engagement, period; d) a love of brown sugar and thinks love is a bitch; e) the libido of a John Holmes or Ron Jeremy. I have yet to fulfill my 15 minutes. Maybe one day. Gimme shelter, v.c.

P.S. * See Pearl Harbor for more details.

P.S.S. Does anyone know who designed the cover with an actual zipper?  Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take mutiple choice answer "d" for $100, V.C.

Gary (3rd chair,Slide T-Bone) behind U and Keith.

vietnamcatfish said...

No one has come forth to answer my query. Who designed the cover? The multiple choice query: answer is b. Zucchini! See Robert Plant of Led Zepplin. And she's buying a stairway to H.W., er. heaven.