Saturday, July 21, 2012

"How 'Bout Them Braves?

WASHINGTON -- Chipper Jones has seen a lot in his 19 seasons with Atlanta. Even he hasn't seen anything like what the Braves did Friday night.
Atlanta was down 9-0 after five innings with Washington Nationals star pitcher Stephen Strasburg on the mound. The Braves came back to take the lead in the top of the ninth, after the Nationals tied it Atlanta pulled out a wild 11-10 win on Paul Janish's run-scoring bloop single in the 11th.
"I don't even know where to start," said Jones, who drove in two runs with a single in the Braves' four-run eighth inning. "I still can't believe it. I mean, 9-0. That's never happened to me since I've been here."

P.S. What can you say about the tragic shooting spree in Colorado? Why are there so many troubled kids today?

No comments: