Thursday, December 04, 2008

"White Coconut Cake"

I haven't penned anything lately, so because I am a long-suffering food service employee, here's a great recipe for Christmas, provided, of course, you like coconut cake.

From the Food Network it is. So indulge and make the darn thing. There are other options such as traversing so far to your favorite supermarket. But it wouldn't be as good as doing it yourself.

And Christmas is just right around the corner. As for me, I'm dreaming of a white one. With chestnuts roasting on an open fire-Jack Frost nipping at your heels.

Gimme shelter, v.c.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coconut Cake, aka CNK to those who are proficient with the Piccadilly Checking System circa 1984. I just love me some of that Coconut Cake. I have three small containers of what appears dessicated coconut that I purchased , and am needing to use up. I rember a young lady, whose Mama was from Jackson, and while visiting, she just had to bring a Red Velvet Cake back to Hollywood, whereas she was an actress on that sitcomedy "3rd Rock From The Sun. Love that red cake... Pictruandtru