Thursday, December 27, 2007

( Disclaimer: Tonite's Title Contains A Slang Cuss Word-Viewer has been warned ).... "Shut the Fuck Up!"

Here's hoping everyone is waiting with baited breath for the next installment of G.P., er, here's hoping everyone had a Merry Christmas. I noticed the venerable Chick-Fil-A wasn't afraid to advertise the greeting on their outdoor message boards. Good for them! I wonder how many people were offended. Who cares! I don't.

I have a hard enough time listening to drivel from my co-horts at work and at play. Sometimes you want to tell people to "shut the fuck up, will ya?" How's that for Christmas candor?

I know of one person who talks incessantly, only ceasing to inhale breaths of air.

On a dissimilar vein I have been listening to an "oldies" station based in Griffin, Ga. 88.9 FM. Songs from the 60's and 70's. Some I haven't heard in many moons. Presented tonight for your listening pleasure is this one. Dig the 60'sish sound of the organ.

Farewell and adieu, v.c.

P.S. I love you! People!

No comments: