Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"Thanks For the Comment"

I see where someone left a comment, but because of "Big Brother" I won't be able to peruse it until a later date. Me suspects the trickle of words came from either the hootster or the bbq man.

I have another assessment tomorrow. But it gets easier, because they tell you the questions to answer. It's either a gratuitous gesture, or our scores were so low we needed help. I did make a "40" on one test, but it was the next day after my bout with a stomach flu which kicked my butt. Literally and figuratively.

I attempted to explain to my instructor:

"But, I've been sick the last two days with the Hong Kong flu."

"You had your reading assignments."

I started to tell her of my many episodes with the can and how I could barely hold my head up, but, she in her intestinal, er, infintestinal judgment, remarked that the test scores are an accumulative score and not to worry about it.

That's easy for her to say. So I have to make a 120 on the next 5 tests. Nothing to it, eh? Only thing is the score stops at a cool one hundred.

Well, it's study time. Plus, methinks "Big Brother" may be a'watchin.'

Life is like a beanstalk, isn't it? v.c.

P.S. One of my favorite books from Rowdy High was "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley.

P.S.S. What is integrity? We got bonus points for this one....And needless to say, I needed it bad, er, ly.

Integrity: Doing what you said you were going to do; when you said you were going to do it; and how you said you were going to do it.


No comments: