Sunday, March 19, 2006

"Thanks"

Thanks go out to my two friends, who replied to my last post, the one about writing about the restaurant biz. Those two have always inspired me to greater heights whenever they commented on my forays into the infantile.

Then there's my old buddy, CajunBalls au Vin, who is one of the funniest people I have ever met. Our personalities meshed, and we used to create shtick when and while we both worked at Hell Whole, my ex employment venue, so's we wouldn't go insane with all the drama we used to encounter from guests and team members alike. If he and I could spend some quality time together, we could write the funniest screenplay ever. By drawing on our experiences at H.W.

Because the hour is late and working tomorrow is yours truly-plus I need my beauty sleep-the editor of the Pond will sign off. For now.

Gimme shelter, v.c.

No comments: