Wednesday, January 18, 2006

"The Screen's Foremost Delineator of the Draculian"

Huh? Hoots', that title is right up your alley.

P.S. The Butterfly McQueen foray was not intended to coincide with MLK day. Just synchronicity at work, I guess. I wasn't even aware that it was MLK day until much later in the day.

I just happened to find a link to movie quotes and tried garnering a picture for one of them-can't remember which one it was. When it failed I went with the GWTW one, just by accident and coincidence.

1 comment:

Hoots said...

Synchronicity, indeed. I believe you. I took a look at my own blogservations last year at the same time and it seems the day passed without notice.
Been thinking what might have changed. All I can figure is Katrina's revelations about NOLA.
(And thanks for the email, BTW.)