Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Have You Ever Seen a Ghost?"

Hi vietnamcatfish!

It's that creepy time of year again and behind every cauldron in the Kingdom lurks a new game with a spooky twist, an old favourite with a Halloween flavour or a Treasure Quest with a supernatural theme.

For you to play now...

$7,000.00 Halloween Treasure Quest!
The three games in this terrifying quest are:
Hex Combo, Midas Miner Halloween Edition and Graceful Jewels
PLAY NOW


When I received the email from King.com the heading asked "Have you ever seen a ghost?"

I have never seen a ghost but know people who have:

My darling liberal sister has.

Her darling kids ( one liberal and one conservative ) have seen ghosts.

My kooky cousins have.

Even my conservative dyed-in-the-wool mother has. This being a shocker when announced, but she swears to this day she saw her dad at the end of her bed. He appeared one night shortly after her husband died-my stepfather-circa 1992. She was understandably distraught and yada yada yada.

And actors in those b/w thrillers from the 50's and early 60's saw 'em too.

But, alas, I never have. And, quite frankly, not sure if I want to.

The question is to you-dear reader-have you ever seen a ghost?

No comments: