From the ironic to the absurd, see the final unforgettable
utterances of some of the world's biggest stars. —Jeff Royer (Photos:
Which made me wonder what my last words might be. Perhaps....
1) How long on that white meat? ( A reference to my old job digs where it was a challenge to have enough white meat fried chicken. )
2) No, I don't need to squeeze my sponge! ( Aunt Madeline, who could pee in a steady stream for minutes coined this phrase. I witnessed her squeezing her sponge when we pulled off the road-instead of stopping at a gas station-to relieve ourselves on many jaunts to Florida and South Carolina.
3) Who did what to who? ( Or would I say who do what to whom? )
4) I'm gonna shave my head and go down the railroad backwards. ( Another Aunt Madelineism )
5) She went to Etowah Diddly. ( Ditto-Aunt Mad again. )
6) I'm so glad to know Gilligan, the Skipper, Professor, et al made it off the island.
7) Gimme Shelter.
8) Farewell and adieu.
9) I always surmised it was true. Al Gore Did invent the internet.