Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"We're Number 37"

A tip of the cap to the Hootster for providing today's intrigue. The world is clamoring for more from my old buddy of umpteen years. When are you gonna get back into the blogging business.

I remember when we first started-thanks to you-most people didn't know a blog from a blurb in a punchbowl. Now everyone writes one. As usual, you were way ahead of your time.

You created a firestorm with your "What is B.O.'s religion?" Today you could have immersed your readers in all of the health care issues. I know you miss that!

The world is quietly awaiting your return. At leas a guy who hails from Texas via Dallas. Aka Rockhead. Go Lubys! And are they still in business? Or has the nation seen the last of the LuAnne specials?

Which reminds me. I sure wish I had me a big Chicken Fried Steak with some sawmill gravy. Ye doggies. And some cream slaw or cole slaw with cream. And while we're at it some good ole carrot shooflay.

Thanks again to the Hootster for providing some comic relief. Laughter is the best medicine. And was it Readers Digest who....



No comments: