Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Saved 'About Me'-The Newest One Is To Your Left"

Phase 1 in which Harry gets his oats. It's time for a new "about me." Most of you are holding your baited breaths and can't wait, Shirley. I love da movies; and I love da music, particularly the 4 lads from Liverpool aka da Beatles. I won't bore you with how I stood transfixed in front of my tiny black and white tv set back in the day and watched-along with 70-80 million people-as those 4 talented songsters weaved their indelible magic. It was gonna be a wild ride for the next 6 years.

Casablanca; the 7th Voyage of Sinbad; and Jaws are 3 of my favorite movies. Workwise: I am a displaced worker in the food-biz industry. All jobs suck, I guess, but nowhere can you find the hilarity and passive-aggressiveness that permeates the soul of foodbizdom. I have been writing this old blog for nigh on 4-5 years. Thanks to my friend and confidant, hootsbuddy. Anyone who wanders here, I hope you enjoy the show; you are such a lovely audience, I'd like to take you home with me, I'd love to take you home!

No comments: