Thursday, July 03, 2008

"I Just Busted a Button on me Trousers-Hope They Don't Fall Down"

The above photo is from "Sticky Fingers." Designed by tomato can guru, Andy Warhol. The zipper, which is located directly next to the large zucchinni, was fully functional. Not sure about the squash but Y knot? Batteries not included and don't try this at home, et al.

Some really good tunes from this one.

We never said trousers-we said pants. Must be a cultural thing, and why we dug the acts from across the sea.

I know I dug what was popularly called the "British Invasion." Most have fallen by the wayside, but the Stones remain. Longevity, eh? Just like the zucchinni.

What a drag it is getting old, v.c.

P.S. From "Mothers Little Helper" courtesy of u no hoo.

P.S.S. The following is my favorite Stones song. When I was pecking the keys on the Yahoo message boards, the tune gave me, er, inspiration.

No comments: