Thursday, August 13, 2009

"Town Hall Meeting"

I was gonna write about my experience at my first town hall meeting concerning health care, but then I remembered Paul McCartney is coming to town Saturday afternoon, so that tale will have to be delayed a bit.

The concert is at Piedmont Park where they recently discovered dead fish floating on top of the water in a lake which dots the landscape. Seems the poor creatures died of asphyxiation. And the odor was unbearable according to witnesses.

"You fucking Nazi. Sit down and shut the fuck up"

Sorry! Forgot the foray into the infantile is about Paul Mac arriving in town to give a concert for charity.

"How much did they pay you to come here? Nazi!"


Saturday at 5 p.m. is when the festivities begin.

"Shut the fuck up. What do you think this is? A democracy or something?"

Sorry. Sir Paul, ex Fab 4 member, is the message here.


"Your un-American if you don't like this plan. Seig heil, you nazi bastard."

It's gonna be good. See you there. I can't wait. And from what I understand, the fish have left the building.


No comments: